Saturday, November 17, 2012

Well,

I forgot to have dinner tonight, at least until now, but, I had tastes at Sam's and it distracted me from dinner.  Also, everyone was going their own way tonight, and I had a productive evening:
Went to Sam's club, got much of Thanksgiving dinner prep. Came home, milled 20 pounds of rice into flour, also made potato flour, almond meal and quinio flour. Made 4 small pumpkin bread loafs and rice yeast bread.

I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the flours in order so I don't have to make such "ricey" gluten free bread. But, I forgot how good this recipe was. I haven't liked the box mixes, so, time to go homemade again! I think I even found a good cinamon roll recipe to use!


So, I don't know what day today is on the count, but, dinner was a "non-dinner".  Okay, I looked it up, day 13 :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment